At SpeechEase, we are a team of fun, bubbly and supportive individuals with a desire to help those with speech and language challenges to be known for who they are, to have a voice and to show the world that they have something to say worth listening to.
We want every experience at our clinic to leave both staff and clients feeling motivated, happy and well-equipped to overcome concerns. Our team works with both children and adults within all domains of Speech Pathology, in a fun fast-paced environment as a close-knit team. We are all passionate about educating our clients and their families.
If you think this sounds like the kind of environment you would like to work in, we’d love to hear from you.
- Above award wage with bonuses
- A supportive family that treats you like family, not just a colleague
- Flexible working hours – Including half day Fridays!
- Regular supervision – Weekly group supervision and weekly individual mentoring to ensure you grow both as a person and a professional.
- Structured 2 year internship program to ensure you are confident and comfortable working with a complex and varied caseload. This includes paid registration at the following courses (if you haven’t already attended):
- Introduction to PODD & Alternate Access
- SOS Approach to Feeding
- Hanen More Than Words
- Introduction to Auslan
- Introduction to PROMPT
- Exciting pathways to continue your professional growth and development after completing your internship with us:
- High Income Earner – Be the best therapist you can be and be rewarded for that financially.
- Clinical Leader – Learn the skills to be a Senior Speech Pathologist and provide supervision and mentoring.
- Operations Leader – Learn the skills to manage a clinic from business to marketing to finances.
- Partnership – Operate, lead and share in the profits of your own SpeechEase clinic.
- Side Hustle – Do that extra thing you’ve always dreamt of, create a resource, become a certified presenter in a technique, complete further study.