We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Speech Pathologists to join our team.
About the Role:
We are recruiting for enthusiastic and committed Speech Pathologists to join our team.
New graduates are welcome to apply however experience within the disability sector is preferred.
Interstate candidates are welcome to apply with relocation assistance provided to the right candidate.
Flexible working arrangements are available.
Why Join Us:
- Attractive remuneration– Above award wage salary with bonuses and potential to receive profit-share of specific SpeechEase Pty Ltd Clinics.
- Multidisciplinary practice– Liaison and co-location with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists.
- Work-life balance– Flexible working arrangements with the possibility of part-time or full-time employment and flexible hours throughout the week.
- Professional development– Regular supervision, a generous professional development budget and additional leave to attend courses.
- Social team culture– Enjoy working with a bubbly and supportive team with regular planning days and social events.
- Varied work– Work in a fast-paced clinic with a variety of caseloads.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology (or equivalent)
- Registered as a CPSP member of Speech Pathology Australia
- The ability to pass a Working with Children’s Check
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team to assist children and adults with complex communication and swallowing needs including:
- assess, prescribe and implement a variety of AAC tools;
- assist children who have oral aversions; and
- support people with challenging behaviours
- Possession of a C class drivers licence and own vehicle for home and community-based sessions.
- Be driven, flexible, enthusiastic, evidence-based, willing to learn and able to have fun!
To apply for this job please visit speechease.net.au.